from Saturday, 23 May 2020 , wine tastings are possible at our winery under certain conditions:
- tastings are only possible by appointment under +49 6326 965019
- An entry form for the reconstruction of infection chains must be completed for each person. It is best if you provide us with your data in advance.
- The tastings take place exclusively seated and in a separate room.
- Only a maximum of 4 people can participate in the tasting together.
- The tastings are limited to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Before and after the tasting as well as in the entire vinotheque or when leaving the table, masks are compulsory.
- Please understand that there may be delays in complying with the hygiene guidelines.
- Our regular opening hours are: Monday-Friday 11am-6pm; Saturday, Sunday, national holiday 11am-5pm.
We are looking forward to your visit!
The Team of Winery Reichsrat von Buhl
Since its founding in 1849, Reichsrat von Buhl has stood for some of the noblest Riesling from the best vineyards of Mittelhaardt. We are more than ever committed to this tradition and see it as a commitment to quality. Born of the bequest of Andreas Jordan's vineyards to his children Ludwig Andreas, Josephine and Margaret, Reichsrat von Buhl grew by the marriage of Armand Buhl to Juliane Schellhorn-Wallbillisch, the daughter of a Forster winemaker. After the death of the childless Frieda Piper von Buhl, the winery passed to George Enoch von und zu Guttenberg. From 1989 to 2013 the winery was leased, during which time it was sold to Achim Niederberger who installed a new team to run his estate in 2013. This is a very brief summary of the long and exciting history of Reichsrat von Buhl.