We are very happy that wine tasting is finally possible again!
The following requirements apply:
• Reservations are required. Please register by phone at +49 6326 96500.
• Contacts must be able to be tracked. Either check in via the Luca app, or fill out a contact form (archived for 4 weeks).
• No more testing is required for outdoor tasting.
• For indoor tasting, submission of a negative PoC antigen test result no older than 24 hours or proof of complete vaccination at least 14 days prior is required. Tests can be performed free of charge at the Deidesheim Test Center in the historic town hall (https://testzentrum-vg-deidesheim.de/, Fridays from 15:30 to 18:00, Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 to 12:00) or at the railroad station in Deidesheim as well as at winery von Winning.
It is not possible to perform a self-test on site.
• Maximum 5 people from five households (Vaccinated and recovered persons and children under 14 years of age are not counted).
• Masks are compulsory and may only be removed at the table.
• The tasting will take place seated.
• Due to limited availability, wine tastings are limited to 30 minutes.
Our wine shop is open as usual without reservation:
Monday - Driday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday, Sunday + national holiday: 10am - 7pm
For questions or further concerns you can reach us as usual by phone at +49 6326-9650 0 or via E-Mail info(at)von-buhl.de.
We are glad to welcome you in our winery!
Team from Winery Reichsrat von Buhl
Reichsrat von Buhl - Blanc de Blancs brut
Look forward to our newest family member - also available in Magnum bottles from now in our winery and online-shop as well as for take-away at the Sushi Restaurant Sushi B. Deidesheim (right next door in our winery).
From a hand picked selection of our best Pinot Blanc and Chardonnay grapes, we first ferment the wine in 500 liter tonneaux and stainless steel tanks with a second traditional bottle fermentation for almost 80 months to create a fabulous sparkling wine for your unique moments. As with our Rosé Prestige, sulphur levels are at a minimum in our newest von Buhl’sches Brut! Disgorged without dosage at the highest level.
P.S.:Sign up for our newsletter and look forward to exclusive specials: www.von-buhl.de
Since its founding in 1849, Reichsrat von Buhl has stood for some of the noblest Riesling from the best vineyards of Mittelhaardt. We are more than ever committed to this tradition and see it as a commitment to quality. Born of the bequest of Andreas Jordan's vineyards to his children Ludwig Andreas, Josephine and Margaret, Reichsrat von Buhl grew by the marriage of Armand Buhl to Juliane Schellhorn-Wallbillisch, the daughter of a Forster winemaker. After the death of the childless Frieda Piper von Buhl, the winery passed to George Enoch von und zu Guttenberg. From 1989 to 2013 the winery was leased, during which time it was sold to Achim Niederberger who installed a new team to run his estate in 2013. This is a very brief summary of the long and exciting history of Reichsrat von Buhl.